To South Perth Senior Citizens members
We are pleased to announce that with the easing of restrictions and move to Phase 4 of the WA Roadmap, South Perth Senior Citizens Centre will start to reopen our services to members.
The first of our services to reopen are our Podiatry and Hairdressing. These are available by appointment only.
- Appointments for Hairdressing by Gronya can be made by phoning 0421 455 237.
- Appointments for Podiatry can be made by phoning the Centre on 9367 9880.
Please refer to our Services page for more information.
Other services will be reintroduced progressively. Please bear with us as we prepare the Centre to welcome our members back to enjoy fun and friendship within our facilities.
We continue to offer our Meals on Wheels service and we are on call to help you where we can. Call 9367 9880 between the hours of 9.00 am and 4.00 pm or leave a message outside of these hours and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
South Perth Senior Citizens Centre is committed to the health and wellbeing of our members and has been implementing all the health and safety requirements in accordance with current guidelines from the Australian Government Department of Health for COVID-19 and complying with our State and Australian government requirements.
As a reminder …
- Frequently clean hands by using alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- When coughing and sneezing, cover mouth and nose with tissue – throw the tissue away immediately and wash hands.
- Avoid close contact with anyone who has a fever and cough or is sick.
Stay home if you are sick or feel unwell.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.